Sunday, June 19, 2011

Five Live Trades using Price Action

In this post, I will show you 5 live trades, out of which, 4 are profitable till now, while one trade got stopped out.

Rather than using any trading system software, the trading decisions were made using the price action.
I have added comments on the charts showing my thought processes.
Please feel free to ask questions.

It does not matter whether you are trading stocks or commodities. The basic price action principles remain the same. Once you learn to "read the tape", you can trade confidently in any market.

What will happen to these trades? Will they end up profitable or will they end up in losses? Who knows and who cares! That is because I have already placed stop orders to get out of the positions in case the market moves against me.

Also, the risk per position is less than 1 percent of total account size. So, i am not worried.



Here is the portion of my futures broker's Account statement listing the 4 active trades. One trade was stopped out and is not shown here.




WHEAT TRADE:

The prices were acting bearish. The bulls tried to make the price go up again and again, but they could not breach the 900 levels.




SILVER TRADE:




LIVE CATTLE TRADE:

I was stopped out of this trade.





E-MINI S&P TRADE:





SOYABEANS TRADE: