Sunday, March 29, 2009

Advanced Stock Trading- Part 1

Hello DreamTai users,

Welcome to the advanced Dreamtai session. I want to introduce you to a gentleman named Mr. Wong. (Everyone calls him Master Wong).
Those who had purchased the DreamTai trading ebooks (available at http://www.dreamtai.com ) have already been introduced to him before.

He is very old, very rich and if I may say so..a little bit crazy. He immigrated to USA and worked many different jobs before going full time into stock trading.
I invited him to share some of his techniques with the DreamTai users.


He would be coming with his apprentice Bob, who is learning trading from him.
They will be here (my house) any minute now.

[[Ding!Dong!! The door bell rings!!]]

Sanjoy: Good afternoon Master Wong! Hello Bob! Nice meeting you both.

Bob: Hi Sanjoy.

Master Wong: Why is your room in such a mess!!. Looks like there was some party of drunks here..

Sanjoy: Oh! I apologize for the room's condition.I had been really busy with work in the past few weeks.

Master Wong: Lets get started..What do you want to know!

Sanjoy: I was wondering if you can tell DreamTai users something about yourself. I know that you had migrated to USA forty years ago and worked many jobs. Later, you made a lots of money trading stocks.


Master Wong: There is nothing to know about me. I not a trainer. I just trade stocks make money. I not want to be teaching crazy people and waste my time. I just want my privacy. I no want people emailing me or contacting me with questions.

Sanjoy: Master Wong, think of it this way. If you train people with your techniques and they make money, they will bless you. You will get good karma. Think of it as a social service and helping people.

Master Wong: OK! I do it! For sake of good karma, I do it.

Sanjoy: OK! Let us begin with how you trade. Do you use trading software like DreamTai?

Master Wong: I have looked at DreamTai. It is a good software for beginners, because it teaches them discipline and risk control. You can make money with it. It is really difficult to lose money using DreamTai because of all the risk control techniques put in it. But if a user does not obey the system, and loses his discipline, he will definitely lose money.

As you get more advanced in trading, you will notice that the indicators (including DreamTai indicators) lag behind the stock price.
If you want to be really good at trading, you must be familiar with the price action of the stocks and know the market structure of a stock.
There are certain patterns in stocks which are repeated regularly.

Just by looking at a stock chart, you should be able to determine whether the stock is tradeable and how to trade it.
But, this comes with great deal of practice and dedication.
I spend eight hours every day studying hundreds of stock charts. How many hours do your DreamTai users spend every day looking at the stock charts?
If you just keep on looking at the stock charts, whether you trade or not, sooner or later you will grasp the market structure and the price action.


Sanjoy:That is great! The DreamTai users should set aside some time (even if it is just 15-20 minutes a day looking at the stock charts.)

Master Wong: What!! Just 15-20 minutes...Grrrr..you want to be an expert and can not afford more than 15 minutes per day!!

Sanjoy: Master Wong! Relax..In the beginning, the users can start with 15-20 minutes..Remember when you started, you had a full time job at the factory. You also could not afford to spend more time on trading.


Master Wong: Yep!! Your are right..I guess so..Now I must go for my daily Zen practice..Time is up!!

Sanjoy: Master Wong! You just came here and in 10 minutes you want to leave??

Master Wong: Yep!! Will come tomorrow.

And so Master Wong leaves in his chauffeured car.
I will wait for tomorrow and see what Master Wong will tell me.