Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stock Quiz for Friday, feb 9, 2007

Hi,

Here is an exercise for you.

Today, YOU will do the stock picks!! Yes!! YOU will decide whether to buy or sell or hold or do nothing or wait for a stock just by looking at the DreamTai chart for that stock.

First of all, just grab a pen and a piece of paper. Ready!!

I will present a list of stocks and you will decide whether to buy or sell or hold or do nothing.

The only thing you need to know before doing this exercise is the reading about Stock Kisses


In my previous posts, I had described what are stock kisses

http://dreamtai.blogspot.com/2007/01/what-are-stock-kisses.html


I have given my interpretations below the charts at the end.

PROMISE ME THAT YOU WOULD NOT PEEK AT THEM WHILE DOING THIS EXERCISE !!

Enjoy !!

Sanjoy :-))


==================================================












==================================================


HERE is what I interpret. Your interpretation may differ and you may have a different point of view which is all right as long as you have proper risk control and stops when you take any trade.
Your comments are welcome!!!