Tuesday, December 26, 2006

DreamTai Stock Trading Software:Wednesday, Dec 27, 2006

(c) Dreamtai Stock Trading Software

Disclaimer: For education/entertainment purpose only. Invest at your own Risk


On Tuesday, the Dow closed at 12,407 which is 64 points higher than the previous close of 12,343



As long as the index is in the upwards sloping channel, the trend is bullish.

Some picks

I have put here the scans of all the Nasdaq 100 stocks using TradeStation.
The scans are for those stocks which have trended up or down in the past month.



UP





DOWN




Question from Mike:

Mike said...
How come I'm seeing different power rankings on my end, for example, EXPE is listed as a 4.8 on my power ranking in DT...


My apologies. I have mis-labeled the column as Power Ranking in the figure. I have changed the label name.
That figure is the percentage increase in price over the past five weeks

So, you have all the Nasdaq 100 stocks sorted in order of greatest increase in price over the past month.

Comparing yesterday's figure with today's figure, we can see that JOYG and CMCSA have increased a lot.

This scan can be used as a filter to identify fast moving stocks.

Again, I am just testing. I would love to hear your feedback on how this scan is helping you.









(c) Dreamtai Stock Trading Software