Thursday, June 29, 2006

What would YOU do ??

Prasan: Hello Sanjay: WHat are your thoughts about these stocks, EGY, QDEL, NSSC, TSM and TASR


Hi Prasan,
fIRST OF ALL, Thanks for sharing these stocks with us all.
I am stating here what I would do.
However none of these are based on gut feelings. These actions are what I would do using proper risk control with DreamTai software.

All members, please feel free to add your comments, opinions and questions.


1. EGY

BEAUTIFUL Stock !! WOWW!!!
This is a good bullish stock worth buying. It has potential to go up.
Power Ranking is 9
I would buy it.





2. QDEL

I would not prefer to trade it. It is flat and not volatile enough. We need some trending stocks which have action.

Power ranking is -2.
Neither bullish nor bearish





3. NSSC

I would short it if it falls below the support level of 8

It has power ranking of -11 which is quite negative and bearish.





4. TSM

I would rather not trade it.
It has power ranking of just -3.39 which is not a lot
Usually if a stock is having power ranking below -5, then it is really bearish.




TASR
I would short it if it falls below 7.28 support level.
It has power ranking of -5.9 which is bearish